Thursday, February 19, 2009

Josef Cornell: Images for Feldman's model assignment

The Baseball Reliquary website. Interesting commentary on Cornell's baseball collage.

Cole, Simon and Rob (This is me)
Joseph Cornell: box with bird's nest and oak galls

Mike (LEGALIZE IT) Sarah and Tyler A.
Josef Cornell Swan Lake

Lindsey E. Brittany and Ryan
Josef Cornell: Medici Prince

Cam, Alisa and Steve
Josef Cornell: Hotel Eden

Megan, OrganicSam and Matt (art chat)
Untitled (Tilly Losch)

Garnett, Hannah and Jodi
Joseph Cornell: Baseball Collage

Janelle, Kelsey and Alaina
Joseph Cornell: Untitled (The Pink Palace)

Aimee, Patrick and Lyndsey
Habitat Group for a Shooting Gallery

11 comments:

Dan Farrelly said...

I think your the best for puttin class in cyberspace and save me a walk in the snow, THANKS MOXI!

Liam said...

Hey Mox, reporting in for cyber-class.
-Liam

Anonymous said...

It is a winter wonderland out there, silly me thinking (hoping) Spring was on it's way. Thank you for saving me a scary drive on these unplowed roads.

Leah Bergeron-Rosa said...

Haha thanks for not having class. I was not looking foreward to the walk to D&M.

JGParmesian said...

Hey Mox, thanks for cancelling class, it is bad out there. See you on Tuesday. Have a nice day off!

beckycressy22 said...

Hey Mox thanks for having cyber-class!-Becky Cressy

Mike said...

yea dog

gahayes said...

Thanks for having class online today!

Hannah Bruder said...

thanks for the break, nothing like cyber class.

Jasmijn said...

I'm so glad. There was no way I was getting out of bed this mornig to trudge through the snow.
THANK YOU!

Kristian Peterson said...

Sorry Mox but I really don't know what you expect. Are we assigned a specific picture to write our Feldman's paper on and do we have a specific image that we have to use for a collage. If so where are they. Also I'm having trouble posting comments on peoples blogs. It's been a tough week so far and it's only Tuesday. Help me out please and thank you.